Compact, lightweight, and easy to maneuver, the Malibu Two is the most popular tandem sit-on-top kayak on the market. The kayak is made of medium-density polyethylene, a virtually indestructible material that's somewhat flexible (so it doesn't crack), but also maintains its stiffness thanks to Ocean Kayak's compound curves...
- Capacity is of one, two, or two plus a child, 375-425 lbs and perfect for a couple with a child
- Three seating position, bow, stern and middle for paddling solo, tandem, or tandem with a child
- Ocean Kayak patented overlapping foot wells for comfortable seating and leg lengh positions, front, rear and center
- Hull and deck design allows easy stacking of mutliple hulls for easy on dock storage
- Bow and stern gear storage straps